“Quality of Life is important to our residents as they thrive in an engaged and active adult community where deep connections are formed”
The Village is reminiscent of communities of yesteryear, when life was simpler. Quality of life is important to our residents as they thrive in an engaged and active community where deep connections are formed. Front porches that are close to the street, to wave and say hello to neighbors as they pass by, create a strong social fabric. Architectural elements draw neighbors together, including gathering posts strategically placed throughout The Village.
The community life center will create an environment for residents to interact and participate in community activities. The neighborhood’s amenities include peaceful nature trails, golf-cart paths, a community garden, bird sanctuary, an outdoor fireplace, the gristmill and an outdoor seating area overlooking the creek.
The village neighborhood creates a true sense of community and place. Its, “a place to call home for a lifetime.”
Connect to Nature
The Village community is set among acres of preserved forests, green space, with golf cart accessible nature trails along the creek. The serene setting of The Village provides vitality and fresh air and promotes a sense of well-being. Residents engage nature by connecting with the neighborhoods beautiful surroundings. The Village is the first green space conservation neighborhood in Pickens County.
The Village Community
• Turf, bedding & irrigation maintenance for all homes – (front and side yard)
• High speed fiber optic Internet
• Home Owner’s Association
• County Water system
• Gas (LP) individual in ground tank
• Individual septic systems
• Individual mail delivery
• Curb trash service
• Blackwell Creek
• Neighborhood Amenities
• Off-site Amenity access – See Developer for details
• Common areas professionally managed and maintained.
• Assisted Living facility*
*Future date to be determined.
To print off a complete list of Community Features within The Village [Click Here]
HOA Dues/Assessment (2017)
• Lawn and Turf Maintenance
• Irrigation service and maintenance
• Seasonal bedding and mulch
• Trash pickup service – curb side[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Common Areas” tab_id=”1492098934262-4703f3d7-d865″][vc_column_text]
• All Common Area Maintenance (CAM) – Entrance, Street Lighting, Road and Shoulder Maintenance, Neighborhood Stations, Walking Trails etc.…
• Entrance Maintenance, Irrigation and Annual planting & Bedding
• Gated Security
• Access to: Blackwell Creek, Walking & Golf Cart trails. Neighborhood Stations and 40 plus acres of Conservation Land
• Any common area utilities
• Ad Valorem Tax – (Property Tax) for Common Areas
• Annual Corporate Registration of TVOBC HOA
• Liability Insurance for TVOBC HOA
Optional upgraded “Owner/Member“ Access to off site Amenities including Golf, swim, tennis, fitness center and club house dinning.
To print off an HOA Dues/Assessment Sheet [Click Here]
Covenants and Restrictions
DECLARATION OF COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, AND RESTRICTIONS FOR THE VILLAGE ON BLACKWELL CREEK (A “Conservation Subdivision” Development)… [Printable .pdf version]